I think B has fun making these signs. :)
In an attempt to continue to busy ourselves this weekend, we went to watch Abilene High play Cedar Hill Friday afternoon. We were told that Cedar Hill is supposedly the #1 ranked team in Texas, and #3 in the nation. The first 3 quarters were close (if I remember correctly, we lead the whole game), but after a 97 yard touchdown run, Abilene High took off. It really was a good game. After watching only college/professional games for the last 10 years, it was fun to watch a full game in only about 2 1/2 hours. They really are good, and I'm told we're going to go watch them this next Friday against Arlington Bowie at UTA.
After the game, we came home and decorated the house for Christmas. I LOVE it! After Christmas last year we bought our first full-size tree. I must say, the tree skirt Aunt Barbara made for us (wedding present) looks MUCH better under an appropriately sized tree! See...
Saturday evening we went to watch Tech play Baylor at the Cowboys stadium. It wasn't pretty, but it was a win! At times, they looked somewhat like a high school team at the beginning of a season, but they pulled it together enough for a win. We both had a blast! Here's a look at that (warning: picture overload)...
This little cutie was sooo good the whole time! We only saw him smile a few times...he was too busy taking it all in!
It wouldn't be a game if Coach Leach didn't yell at the ref's a few times. Once, one of them nudged him back off the field. I say nudged. It was more like pushed, but he did avoid the flag. :)
Though I have no picture proof from today, we bought some cabinets to put out in the garage and started moving my work stuff out. We still have a long way to go, but it's a start. Some may call it "early nesting," but I call it "trying to keep busy until Tuesday."
I'll be back Tuesday night to update on our appointment (and whether it is a boy or a girl!). Keep praying!
1 comment:
I like that tree skirt!!! LOL
Love you............
Post a Comment