Thursday, November 5, 2009
15 Weeks
Today we're 15 weeks! According to my emails (and book) the baby is approximately 4 1/2 inches long and weighs 2-3 ounces. It's approximately the size of a large orange or apple. The eyes are moving closer to the correct place...thank goodness...we don't want eyes over the ears! :) He/she now has the ability to suck, swallow, and breathe - all at once. A milestone that makes this speech pathologist VERY happy. It's also moving around like crazy - kicking legs, moving arms, and wiggling fingers and toes - though I still feel none of this. In due time, I know. Next week we go back to the doctor, but no sonogram this time. She waits until 20 weeks to do the big anatomy scan. I ready for that appointment. We'll take a good look at fingers, toes, ears, face, spine, and brain making sure everything looks good. Once we've checked all of those things, we'll also make sure to find out if it's a Boy or Girl!! Come on December! But, I'm practicing patience...first things first. Next week, listening to the heartbeat and a lot more bloodwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment