Even though I got his permission to put this here, he may still have something to say about it! :) No, he hasn't actually gained any weight.
Friday, October 30, 2009
14 Weeks
As of yesterday, we are 14 weeks. I may kick myself for saying this, but I think I'm starting to feel better. Yay! As of right now, I havn't taken any Zofran since the 2 I took Sunday! According to my emails, the baby is about the size of a lemon (or my fist). It's beginning to have a neck, beginning to grow hair, and all of it's organs are working properly. It has also started to pee...which goes out into the amniotic fluid...nasty to think about! Hopefully he/she won't remember that at one time they drank their own pee (thank goodness I don't...blech). I had to go last week and buy some new clothes. I really only needed the pants at this point, but got some shirts too. They really are so much more comfortable...I can see why some women wear their maternity pants forever (though, rest assured, I will not). It looks like much more, but as of today, I've only gained 2 pounds. Again I say...It looks like more. Brandon took my picture again today, and for comparrison sake, I took his too. :) And, YES, I got permission to put this one on...I didn't think he would let me! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are doing well. I had gained like 12 pounds by 14 weeks.
Also, you will want to stay in your maternity pants, I have had to make myself stop wearing them, SO comfortable!
Post a Comment