25 random facts about myself for those who don't know!
1. I work full time...and I LOVE my job!
2. I have never studied for anything...I don't know how to. I have no idea how I got through grad school.
3. We would move back to Lubbock in a heartbeat if my allergies weren't so bad when we were there.
4. There is evidence that we are loyal Red Raiders in EVERY room in our house.
5. When Brandon called and asked me out on a date 9 years ago, I only said yes because I had nothing else to do that night...He told his friend after that date that he was going to marry me...I told my sister I wasn't going to see him again. We got married in July of 2004.
6. I cannot stand incorrect grammar.
7. I have an extremely good memory... it's not always a good thing
8. Until recently, I did not have a texting plan on my cell phone. I now have 200 per month. I never use them all.
9. I am a perfectionist
10. I watch medical shows on TV intently to check their accuracy
11. Money stresses me out
12. I HATE the smell of coffee
13. I hate confrontation
14. I'm a chronic procrastinator, but I do my best work under pressure, even though it stresses me out
15. I LOVE kids...but have delayed having my own because of what I do for a living
16. I'm not very creative, but I'm a good copier
17. I do not drink anything alcoholic...ever
18. I have never smoked anything (and will never do so)
19. I stay up way too late at night. I can easily stay up until 2ish, but the 6:30 alarm is painful!
20. I am terrified of the dark...not necessarily the dark itsself, but what is IN the dark that I don't know about.
21. I still drive my 2000 Jetta...I love my car...I NEED a new car.
22. I have only really stayed in contact with one person from high school.
23. I hate sports, except the Olympics. My husband lives and breathes all things sports. If it MIGHT be considered a sport, we MUST watch it (there is at least one game/event EVERY day of the year...and we have to watch it)
24. Golf is my least favorite sport...my husband is a Golf Course Superintendent.
25. I have a love/hate relationship with all things technological.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the blog world! Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you are feeling well.
Hey Vesti! I subscribed to your blog so I can keep up to date on the baby and life news!
Is it OK if I'm sad about #22?
Shaula
Post a Comment