As of today, we are 11 weeks! According to my babycenter emails, the baby is 1 1/2 inches long and the size of a fig (which apparantly is larger than a kumquat, though other than a fruit, I still don't know what that is). The baby is almost completely developed, and will just need to get significantly larger. This week the fingers will have the ability to open and close, the ears will move closer to their final position (hopefully, that will be somewhere above the back of the jaw and below the top of the head), and it should grow around a 1/2 an inch. No wonder I'm so tired ALL.THE.TIME! Growing a baby is hard work! :)
We're going to the State Fair tomorrow, just the two of us, one last time! I'll post about that sometime this weekend!
(If anyone knows why this thing isn't giving me the option to spell check, I'd love to hear it! Please!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't forget your camera. You need to get some pictures on here. Call me, I know how to spell check.
Post a Comment