Friday, May 14, 2010

1 Month

Davis is one month old today! He had his one month check-up with the pediatrician, and I'm certain he doesn't want to go back anytime soon! He weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces; and was 21 inches long. If he keeps this up, he'll be the size of a preschooler by his 1st birthday! The doctor said everything looks great. Development is on track, even a tad advanced. Size is good. Health is good. She did give us a prescription for reflux medicine. Hopefully we can all get some relief! I'll let you know. They also did his circumcision today. He was NOT a fan. We weren't allowed into the room when they did it, but we could hear him. She said he screamed and fought like crazy when they were strapping him to the table, taking the diaper off, and putting the numbing medicine on. Then, he was fine for the actual procedure. Good. Now? Not so good. Bless his heart. He's been SUPER fussy this afternoon/evening. We gave some tylenol (don't worry...store brand), and he's now sleeping on my chest as I type. Sweet baby...hopefully he'll feel better in the morning.

As always, thank you for your prayers! Have a good weekend!!

You can't read it, but his shirt says "ruff day." When we got up this morning, I thought this was the most appropriate outfit given what was about to happen. :) Don't let the "happy" look fool you. It lasted all of 1 second...but now he's sleeping again.

1 comment:

Vasha said...

what?! only one picture?!