Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Proof

Here are some pictures from tonight (and one or two from yesterday). He's so very expressive. I caught all of these while he was playing on his activity mat. He even...not at all on purpose..."hit" 2 of the toys hanging down several times. There's also an "awake smile." :) Here's the proof...that will likely only be interesting to grandparents, aunts, and uncles. (and, yes...I am fully aware that the watermark goes through the middle of his face. oh well. It's small, and light.)

My new favorite!













All that playing wore him out.


Since daddy had to go to bed, this is what he's doing right this second. Yay for a wonderful neighbor who gave us TWO swings! He loves them both!

This one is just bonus. Last night he was holding his head up forever to look out the window.

We have the kidney/bladder test tomorrow. Please pray for all of us. It's a horrible, aweful test. But, it looks at the function, and/or lack of. Since we came home, we've been having to cath him once a day, but we never get more than a drop or two. He pees on his own, and it even arches appropriately (someday he will LOVE the fact that I'm sharing all of this). There's a good chance we won't have to do it anymore if the test shows all his parts function well enough on their own. Again, please pray!! He HATES the cath. He can feel it, and lets us know. It's a job that always REQUIRES 2 people. We'll get the results when we see the doctor Thursday. I'll let you know what they say!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

So excited about his bladder news... he is such a STUD! And such a CUTIE! I am just so so so so very thankful things are going so well!!!! And your FEET! Yay! Blessings, sweet friend. So happy.