Meeting Austin. He was sooo sweet! Every time D cried, he got very concerned. He brought every toy we own over to show "baby Davis." He's going to be a big brother VERY soon, and he's going to be sooo good at it!!
He thought the camera flashes were too bright for the baby. :)
Meeting Cannon. And, yes, the "pat" in progress was about as gentle as you would imagine a pat from a 15 month old would be. He was sooooo sweet though! And Davis never even moved.
I LOVE this one!! Sweet Cannon!
Our little baby buddha.
B thought that since the chair is a glove, Davis needed to be the baseball. Pretty cute.
Then he thought the ball needed to be autographed. :)
That's an infant hat, but we've still got some growing to do.
Talking to himself in the swing. Or, maybe he was telling me it was time to eat. Whatever.
Nevermind the naked bottom. I had to post this one to show how he "travels." When we put him down there, his bottom was in the middle of the leafy pad with his feet down by the socks that you can barely see. He's a mover. And, I love it!
Watching the Ranger game yesterday.
Watching the beginning of the Ranger game today.
Mommy and Davis decided that baseball is a tad boring, so we took a nap. He's still napping, but now he's naked on the floor, and B's the only one still watching the game.
And, because I'm sure you're all wondering...the tiny feet are back! Yay!! And, I wore pre-pregnancy pants Friday (but they rub on the c-section incision, so we had to retire them back until my gut is healed).
Again, thank you all for your prayers! We have the test on his kidneys/bladder this week, and another MRI in 3 weeks. So far, everything is good...they're just making sure. Please keep praying for our sweet baby! I'll keep you all posted!
















No comments:
Post a Comment