Thursday, January 7, 2010

24 Weeks

Today, we're 24 weeks. 6 months. He is approximately one pound, four ounces, and a full 12 (or more) inches long. Lengthwise, picture: a large ear of corn. :) His brain is quickly growing now, and his lungs are also developing. You can still see through his skin, but that will be changing soon too. I KNOW exactly what he looks like this week. I have had several patients who were born at 24 weeks, and no one should ever have to see that. We definately don't want Davis to come just yet! He needs to keep cooking for AT LEAST 10 more weeks, but we're shooting for 12. Here we are this morning...


Yes, I look tired. I was. Am. B didn't have to work today, so we took it before I went to work. Along with Monday's, I also have a deep hatred for mornings. All of them. :)

Tonight, Trey, Ali, and Cannon are here for some appointments tomorrow. Brandon has been teaching Cannon some things tonight. Some, it's likely a good thing he's to little to pick up (i.e. spitting). He's also been practicing...


Trey and B thought something was funny, but for the life of me, I cannot recall what it was. Sweet Cannon! They sat like this for quite some time. Now? Cannon is WIDE awake...at almost 11pm. Ooops! :)

We go back to see Dr. Tabor next Friday, 1/15. Then, we're going to register! I'll post about that visit when I get home.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You are TOO CUTE!!!!! And I'm certain he is the cutest little ear of corn ever. :)

Working on writing you back an email. Seems I don't have much time for more than a few sentences these days....