Landed...finally...HUNGRY! Our plane was delayed leaving Dallas - 2 hours!
Reagan Library - Matt had to work. :(
They had fun with this game
They played the Wii FOREVER!
I LOVE cheesecake!
Oh yes...I ate the whole thing. Don't judge. It was good!
Huntington Beach
We just thought the 50* air was cold!
A few "belly shots" at the beach.
My favorite!
Mom and Dad
Matt and Vasha
HUGE waves...thanks to all the storms.
They were filming for a TV show. I don't recall which one. Vasha - do you remember?
Lunch! It was really good. And, it was out on the Pier. The back side was made of windows so we could watch the ocean while we ate.
We went down Hollywood Blvd. Saw all the theatre's, the Hollywood sign on the side of the mountain, and the stars on the walk of fame. This post is already too long. Use your imagination - put us in front of all of those things. :)
Sunset at Venice beach. This place should be its own state. It's a fantastic place to "people watch." Stacy and Clinton could do an entire season of What Not to Wear at this one place. The police could have a field day as well, but I don't recall seeing a single one. Sunset was pretty though!
Disneyland! There is a similar picture that was taken about 25 years ago. :)
One of these days, we'll have to take Davis. I don't think this counts as telling him about his first visit! Ha!
B was impressed. This little girl had this granite ball stopped. Pretty cool. (We were waiting because everyone else was riding Space Mountain - not safe for me!)
Waiting...while I went to the potty. I am certain I used every single one at Disneyland. At least most of them were clean.
Waiting for the parade to start.
She was also waiting for the parade to start.
The Sword in the Stone has always been his favorite Disney movie. He is apparently not meant to be king. He couldn't pull it out either.
I couldn't ride the Teacups, but we found this one to pretend in. Picture us spinning around.
Fireworks over Cinderella's castle. They were really pretty. Too bad the castle doesn't show up in this one.
We had a great time. 5 days flew by. We also toured the Biola campus before we left. Thanks for having us Matt and Vasha! When we find out where you'll be next year, we'll have to plan another trip. This time, one that caters to a baby! :)
If you've made it this far, you deserve an award! We go back to see Dr. Tabor Tuesday morning. I'll post when I get home from work that night. As always, we appreciate your prayers!
3 comments:
The name of the show was Americas Best Dance Crew. And I can only think of one bathroom in the park that you missed.
Vesti....love your blog...I check it often...you are such a talented writer......Love you
I loved sitting here and reading about your vacations! GOOD FOR YOU for getting away while you could!!! SO fun.
Looking forward to great news from tomorrow's appt! Praying for y'all!!
Post a Comment