He's still moving all over the place, off and on, ALL.DAY.LONG. I love it, but some of the movements are starting to hurt up under my ribs. I know this will only get worse...but I still love it! You can REALLY see the movements now too...from across the room. Poor Baby...he doesn't have much room to spread out in. One day last week, I was working with one of my patients who can actually talk, and he saw my stomach moving. I didn't think anything of it, but here's the conversation that followed:
Kid: Whas-in-you-shirt? (head turned to the side, with raised eyebrows)
Me: Nothing, why?
Kid: Is-movin'! (HUGE eyes!)
Me: It is?!
Kid: I-na-see!
Mom: RUDE!
Me: (laughing so hard) Remember...there's a baby in there. Like mommy used to have.
Kid: I-na-see!
Me: You can't see anything, we have to wait until it's time for him to come out. (shirt up - knowing he wasn't going to take that answer)
Kid: (put his eye up to my belly button) I-not-see-nusing in dere.
And, that was that. I love that kid. He's to funny...he's decided there's an alien in there and it's trying to get out. He watches too many movies. Oh well. He's 4. I'll let him have that one.
Before we left to go to the airport, we took our picture. I feel like I've really "grown" in the last 2 weeks...I always look back at all the pictures and compare and there is really a bigger difference between 24 and 26. Brandon said the same thing...and so did my mom. Here we were Thursday morning...
I'll be back in a few days (hopefully) with a Vegas post from our trip in December, and a CA post from this past weekend. I make no promises! If I don't make it back on before next week, we go back to see Dr. Tabor Tuesday, Feb. 2nd. I'll update then for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment