Monday, January 4, 2010

Makes My Monday

I hate Monday's...always have. But...This morning I called Dr. Roberts office to see about comming in to pick up my MRI and ultrasound disc's. The nurse had to go get the MRI off of Dr. R's desk. He told her that when she got a chance, he wanted her to call me back and let me know that he has studied the MRI since we were there last week and that he has NEVER seen a defect so low!! He, again, said this is good!! YAY! I thanked the nurse several times. They didn't have to call; they could have waited until surgery day in April, but they thought we would want to know that! This is one instance where I am more than ok with having something the doctor has never seen! I told you...MAKES MY MONDAY!! A friend of mine said it best...we have high hopes, but low expectations! As always, please keep praying!! For everything. Especially for his brain!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That's awesome, Vesti! Y'all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated on sweet little Davis!