Sunday, March 14, 2010

1 Month, 2 Days

No, not until Davis comes. He'll be here one month from today. Brandon's cousin Becci is expecting another little boy on May 31st. My due date is actually April 29th. One month, and two days apart. The significance is that Brandon and Becci were born one month and two days apart. How cool is that?! Initially, we were hoping they would come on their due dates. Davis kinked that. We KNOW he will be here April 14th. But, Austin was early, so there's a very real possibility it could still happen. We've discussed it. Becci DOES work for an OB/GYN...surely someone can make it happen on May 16th! ;) We all met for lunch yesterday. Before we left, Brandon took a picture. And, Becci may very well kill me for this, but...

Here we are...not the best picture, and I canNOT figure out how to get the computer to save my changes when zooming/editing the picture. Oh well.

Brandon and I also went to the Mavs game last night. It was fun, but they did terrible! They lost by 34 points to a team the beat by 50 points the last time they played! See, I told you...TERRIBLE! But, it was fun none the less.

I know you're all still waiting on the shower pictures. Me too! As soon as I get them, I'll post them!

No comments: