Today is 34 weeks! Less than a month from today Davis will be here! He should be about 5 pounds and 18 inches long. Getting bigger! He continues to pack on fat, and his nervous system and lungs are continuing to develop. He still moves like crazy, and if I somehow find myself in a position that might be restricting his "area," he is QUICK to let me know! Ouch! He frequently moves all four limbs and his head at the same time, and I love it...except when those little feet find themselves between my ribs, and/or up in my lungs. :) Me? I still feel about the same. At 7ish months, I had all the same aches, pains, "issues" I have now and everyone said "just wait." Well, I've waited. I'm now 8 1/2 months, and the only thing that's worse is my ability to get up off of the floor. Some might say "then don't get down on the floor." Not an option in my line of work. It's getting difficult, but I have great patients and their parents are even better! :) The ability to wear my wedding ring is definately a thing of the past, but we went last weekend and bought a temporary replacement because it was driving me NUTS to have nothing on my fingers. The swelling...oh the swelling...it's gotten to the point where it does not go down at night. We'll see what Dr. Tabor says next week. I've been having LOTS of contractions, but rest and water still help so we're good there.
As always, B took our picture after work. Here we are:
Since we currently find ourselves in the midst of March Madness, the circles of the 8 and 0 are basketballs. He's so clever! :) March Madness always makes me sad. It's a harsh reminder that baseball season is here. The Rangers have been hard at work at spring training for quite some time now, and we watched the first "game" of the season last night. *Sigh.* I hate baseball. I know...Davis' room...I don't know what I was thinking.
I do now have the shower pictures, but I'm having trouble downloading them. I will "send" them to the store this weekend to be put onto a disc...then I promise...I'll get them up!
If for some reason I'm not back for the next week, my next appointment with Dr. Tabor is next week. Thursday, March 25th. I'll post about the appointment and "35 weeks" when I get home. Thank you for your prayers!!
1 comment:
Holy Moly... you're adorable.
And I hope you know you are SO prayed over. :)
Post a Comment