Thursday, March 11, 2010

33 Weeks

Today is 33 weeks. In 34 days, he will be here! We've been slowly sorting through all the new stuff we received. I know, I need to get the shower post up, but I'm waiting on the pictures Vasha took with her camera. So, blame her! :) Though, even if I had them, they would likely still not be posted. Babycenter says Davis should now be well over 4 pounds and greater than 17 inches long. They also said that he's now "rapidly losing the wrinkled-alien look." Clearly they don't loose that fast enough. All babies are born squished, wrinkled, and alien-like. I know he'll be the cutest little alien I've ever seen though. They also say that his skeleton is beginning to harden, though it will be years before it is "hard."

I'm still feeling pretty good. Tons of little aches and pains, but the sleeping is still better. I only got up to pee twice last night! Small victories! Back hurts; bladder is squished; back hurts; each drop of pee thinks it should be let out all by itself; back hurts; the in/out, up/down, sitting on the floor, or at tiny "made for children" tables is KILLING my back; driving is getting tricky; and the swelling...oh my the swelling! At one time, I would have told you I considered my legs an asset. I wouldn't venture into that realm now. Picture: ankles with no clear definition going up into the calf, feet too swollen for some of my shoes, socks that aren't "tight," but leg spills over the edges by the end of the day...attractive...let me tell you! :) And, I did mention the back hurting, right?! Sheesh! And, some say "just wait...if you think it's bad now...just wait." I have to say...I don't feel any worse now than I did 5 weeks ago at 28 weeks. We will see what "fun" month 9 holds. ;)

Shower Sneak Peek:
Nice...like the way that all three of us are looking at a different camera?! Ha!

No comments: