Monday, March 22, 2010

Shower 2, Part 1

Ok...so I'm still having trouble with the shower pictures. I have them, but canNOT get them downloaded to my computer. Ugh. I'm still working on it, but some of  you are getting restless, so here are the one's I DO have. I'm not in the mood to mess with blogger, so these are in no particular order. I know you don't care! :)


Megan...my photographer...and cousin. And, she will definitely NOT be happy I posted this. She hates having her picture taken. I'm certain that posting it is even lower on her list. :)




Some of the hostesses.




Shaula made this quilt. His name is on the back. Very cool.




Aunt's and Cousins

Some grandmother's and an aunt.





My mom made this quilt. Love it...and so does B!


My mom also made this one. Definitely love it! We are ready for baseball and football seasons! :) And, the back of this one is SOOOO soft!


From my parents...ya think they're excited?!


More from my parents. Ha!


This isn't everything from Aunt Vasha and Uncle Matt, but she made these things! I'm impressed! That onsie is on the short list for comming home outfits.


My Memaw made these things. There is more comming...the rest of the green, I assume. He will be warm from head to toe!


My Aunt Barbara made this one.


My Ninny made this one. She gave it too us back in early December. It was the inspiration for Davis' room.

Ok. Perhaps that's enough pictures! :) I do still need to post pictures of the "set-up." It was neat. The hostesses did a great job! I'll keep working on it, and get those pictures up as soon as I can.

Don't forget...my next appointment with Dr. Tabor is Thursday afternoon at 4pm. He'll be doing another ultrasound. I'll post when I get home. Thank you all for praying!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Aren't showers SO FUN!?!??! Oh my goodness, all those QUILTS!!!! Amazing! I just hope you find ways to use and cherish them ALL! What treasures. Praying for and looking forward to all great news from Tabor! HUGS!