As for me, I'm still doing well. My temperature and weight were good. My blood pressure was BARELY within the normal range. But, it was at the end of the day. They told me not to go by the swelling anymore, but rather watch for headaches, feeling dizzy, and seeing spots. All things that have been happening lately, but they pass within 30 minutes or so. The swelling is still...unbelievable. That's the only word I can think of...Wow! I also have a bladder infection. We got antibiotics for that.
I will now be going every week. My next appointment is this Tuesday (march 30) at 10:15am. Then Monday(april 5) at 9:15am. Then, Monday April 12th for the amnio to make sure his lungs are ready for a birthday on Wednesday the 14th! That makes it sound even closer! :)
Here we are today...
And, this one is just a bonus. I've been hauling my camera around everywhere I go for the last month just waiting. My poor old car...Sparky has been such a great car...was creeping up on 150,000 miles. I wanted to catch it. Today, I caught this...
I MISSED IT!! By 5 skinkin' miles! Ugh. My own mother LAUGHED! Brandon, on the other hand, said "cool...you got close." I'm not certain which was worse! I didn't want to get CLOSE...I wanted EXACT! Oh well. (Note: the speed. I was NOT driving and taking a picture. I had stopped at a fast food place to borrow their potty.)
That's all I have tonight. Please continue to pray! I'll be back Tuesday night after my appointment with Dr. Tabor!
1 comment:
You are WAY WAY WAY too cute to be 35 weeks. I'm just sayin'...
I am just thrilled how great things are going! Seriously, it is just amazing. Can't WAIT for birthday!
Post a Comment