On the days I work, my boys wash the bottles and sippy cups for me. I'm so blessed to have the hubby I do! He does so much to help me out! Thanks, Babe!
Someone is more than happy to "wash hands an' tups!"
On the way to the NICU reunion...
...I look back and see this! MELT.MY.HEART! I've noticed that often when we're in the truck he holds her hand; and she lets him. Love my sweet babies!
The ONLY picture I have from the NICU reunion. The man behind us said it was all kinds of wrong for Tech alumni to pose with the Horned Frog, but Raider Red didn't make the trip. D liked it from afar, but up close? Not so much.
Unless she's on her belly, if she's asleep, one hand is up behind her head like this. Definitely a Wyatt trait.
He has 10 of those little books, and 10 Sesame Street characters. Of course they should be stacked. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment