On April 29th, Anna turned 4 months. She weighed 13 lbs, 2 oz. She drinks 6 oz every 3ish hours. She's warming up to the formula, but still getting a "combo" though. She started eating a little bit of rice cereal once a day, and LOVES it. She now consistently rolls from her belly to her back and from her back to her belly. On several occasions we have found her WAY across the room from where we left her. She plays with toys and pulls them to her mouth to chew on. Her favorite person (still next to Mama), is Davis. She thinks he is the greatest thing ever and laughs out loud at him. I love watching them together...they make each other laugh. She is still the BEST baby. LOVE her! She is the perfect addition to our family! D is sooooooo high maintenance, and she is soooooooo not! I LOVE that! :)
As with last month, she was NOT interested in my photo-shoot. Oh well.
Sleeping beauty!
We tried again before bed. I'm glad we did!
First drinks from a sippy cup.
First bite...
SUCCESS!
D insisted he wanted a bite. For the record, even when he was her age, he never did like the rice cereal...no matter what we mixed in it. Since he insisted, I obliged...
...and it went about how we thought it would. For the record, he didn't actually throw up. Mostly coughed and then SPIT 9,000 times. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment