Thursday, May 17, 2012

Friday the 13th...

This year for his birthday, we decided D needed a playscape. We went in with Nana, Grandpa, Aunt Vasha, Gammi, and Papa. I must say, such a good investment! We...I use that term VERY loosely...set it up a day early and let D start playing on it. Last spring, the storms tore our fence up. Two sides were just propped back up, and the third was missing most of it's slats. B tore it down Easter weekend, and my dad came and almost killed himself building a new one (Thank you Daddy! And, Mom and Vasha for helping too!). It looks soooo good...the fence and the new "toy!"




Telling Grandpa to "go away, I do it."


And he did!!! All the way up...by himself!


I have no idea how many times he went up that ladder and down the slide, but it never got old to watch!

All that climbing made him "hung-y." :)

No comments: