9:42am...birth minute.
Still 9:42am...
...and one more 9:42am. See? Busy!
Cannon..our first party guest!! :)
Our sweet friend (and neighbor) made the cake again this year. I "helped," but really, like with the fence, "we" is a VERY loose term. :) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Veronica!
Not all that happy with B and I...every time he got one present out, we took it away, and handed him another one to open. Next year, we should put everyone's unwrapped gift in one giant box. :)
Carlee
He actually blew out both candles all by himself.
Yep...he sure did go UP the slide! He does it often. It makes Nana nervous. :)
Logan
An unprompted hug for Grandpa.
I thought it would be a LONG time before he climed this part of the thing. I was WRONG. He did it TWICE at the party! :)
Aaron...he's so good with Cannon, Carlee, Davis, and Anna!
Papa spent some time loving on baby sister. She looks perfectly happy there too. :)
These two were fun to watch. Very curious about each other.
My handsome hubby. (and I could really use some lipstick!)
She's still a little small for the swing, but we had to try it out...she's a fan!
Since the American Academy of Pediatrics, and our beloved neurosurgeon all recommend keeping kids rear-facing until their second birthday, we did. And, let me tell you...IT.WAS.HARD! Poor Davis didn't know any different, but his little legs were all folded up, and he spent a lot of time yelling "Where are you mama/daddy?!" in the last few months. After the party, we took him out for birthday pizza. Safe to say he was excited to see where he was going, as opposed to where he had been! :)
Yes, he sure is drinking the marinaira sauce. He drinks gravy too. He does NOT get that from me!
Aunt Granny and Uncle Curt gave D this costume. H loves it! :)
The day afte his birhtday party last year, we went to the hotel Gammi and Papa were staying at and my boys swam. We did it again this year.
Gammi sat this one out with Anna and I.
Aunt "Be-Tay"
Playing football with Harley.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment