Sunday, May 13, 2012

Here we go...

I just watermarked 137 pictures. No, I'm not going to put them all in one post. I'm broke them up into several posts, and set it to automatically update for the next 10 days. These first few are just "leftovers." When I left off with the last post, we were in Clyde. These are from our last day there.

My sweet boy. I love that he has started sitting with his legs "Indian style" when he plays.

Taking sister for her first ride on the mule...in a tutu. :)

Grandpa and all of his babies...I'm certain he would compare this to heaven.

My pretty girl...always blowing bubbles.

I looked out the back door and these two were FLYING! :)

Stay tuned...I've got posts lined up to automatically update everyday for the next 10 days!! And, I'm hoping that by the end of those 10 days, I'll have more. I really need to do a better job staying on top of this thing!

No comments: