We're going to Abilene tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment and I'm getting my hair cut (short, again). It's a short trip though, my first baby shower is Saturday in Fort Worth! I'll post pictures of the hair and baby shower later this weekend. Happy Friday!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
28 Weeks
Today we're 28 weeks...officially 7 months. I laugh at some of my "statistical information" now because he should now be about 15 inches long and weigh about 2 pounds; both of which we had surpassed 3 weeks ago. Oh well...Close enough. As of this week, his eyes are now able to open/close and they're sporting eyelashes. No doubt the long, thick eyelashes that all girls dream about but never get, and all boys seem to have. Perfectly annoying the way that works out. Here we are when I got home a few minutes ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are cute as a button. :)
Happy Haircut, Weekend, and Baby Shower!! SO FUN!
so happy about today. A small shower to just get to talk about this excited time for you guys!!!
Post a Comment