We had another great appointment with Dr. Tabor! Yay! He said everything still looks great! Still NO water on his brain, everything is still growing as expected (or more than). He's still very long, and heavy, though I don't have the exact length or weight, only that he's measuring BIG still. Dr. Tabor couldn't get a good look at his back. He was sleeping on it and WOULD.NOT.MOVE. I say move...he moves constantly. He wouldn't turn over. Dr. T said it was fine. The head is the important part at this point. He checked the thing on his neck and IT'S GONE! The extra skin is still there, but the fluid is gone. He said, "now we just have an easier way to pick him up!" Ha. Again, like Becci said...like a puppy. :) Davis was "breathing" good, and in a steady rhythm and his heart was beating (and looked) perfectly. He was pleased that Davis has flipped back around. The last 2 sonograms we had, he was head down and that concerned Dr. T a bit regarding early labor/delivery. Today, he was head up! Yay! So, for the last week when I've complained about him "dancing on my bladder," it was accurate! I will not complain about that anymore! Dance away baby boy!
I am still doing fine. Still swelling, but still going down at night. Still having cramping and sharp pains, he said not to worry unless they don't stop. My blood pressure was a little higher than it has been, but they weren't concerned. It's still in the normal range. My temperature was a little low, still not concerned. And, my weight was EXACTLY.THE.SAME as it was 2 weeks ago. Ooops. The nurse said as long as the baby is growing, and the number doesn't drop, Dr. T probably wouldn't say anything about it, and he didn't. Phew.
Finally, WE HAVE A DELIVERY DATE!!!! Unless something goes wrong between now and then, we will have a baby around 7am on April 14th!!!! WooHoo!! He will watch closely, but that will likely be the date. He doesn't anticipate any problems. Again, phew.
Ok, so maybe the last paragraph shouldn't have started with "finally." I'm not quite done yet. :) I have pictures today! The sonographer always comes in and measures everything first, then Dr. Tabor comes and looks at everything. When the girl was measuring, we watched him yawn! I've seen a LOT of things on ultrasound, and yawning isn't one of them! She was able to rewind it back, and "took a picture" right in the middle. Then, he was making faces. Cute. It wasn't a regular ultrasound. We could make out all kinds of things you can't normally see. We could tell that he is 100% a Wyatt. His face is shaped like EVERYONE born a Wyatt. Square face, pointy, yet flat chin. In one of the pictures they caught, he was making a face that big cousin Logan has made frequently since birth. I have said all along that I really thought Davis would look like Logan. That face sealed the deal. Here they are. I know, most of you won't be able to tell what you're looking at, and the pictures are dark and fuzzy, but some of you will be able to tell.
This one is the yawn. Forehead on the left, chin in the middle, body blurred out on the right. His right arm is over his chest, just below his chin. The big black spot on the far left is his eye with a shadow.
Sort-of the same. Forehead on the left, chin in the middle, body on the right. You can see his fist just to the right of his chin. This is the one where he was making the "squished mouth face" that Logan has always made. You can also see Brandon's face shape here too. Like a friend once said...It's a good thing I'm carrying him for 9 months; no one would otherwise know he was mine! :)
As always...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your prayers! Keep 'em comming! We go back to see Dr. Tabor on March 1st. He said he was so pleased with how things are going, he will not be doing an ultrasound next time! Boo, but YAY!!!!!
1 comment:
He does look like B in these pictures! And speaking of the pointy chin..You should see my sonogram picture. She has the Pointy-est Wyatt chin I have ever seen!
Post a Comment