This is what Brandon and I got each other for Christmas:
And, this is what we got each other for Valentine's Day. We got it at an unfinished furniture store, and B stained it.
And, nothing to do with the baby...This is what I found in the yard at one of my patient's house yesterday:
And, this is what I found in MY yard when I got home. I don't know if you can read it or not, but it's our initials. :)
I'll post more pictures of the room once it's complete. Yes, we have TONS of books. I still have another box somewhere, but for the life of me I cannot remember where we put it. We'll keep looking. Seriously, the number of books already boarders on nuts, but I LOVE children's books, and there are so many more we need...yes, need. Ok, maybe I just really want them. :) You would never know how much I HATE to read! By the way, Davis doesn't need to know that! He will have MANY books read to him daily until he can read himself!
I'll be back Monday night with the update from the appointment with Dr. Tabor. Please pray!
1 comment:
the blue frame i got you for your birthday will go nice in that room with a picture of davis. :-) and maybe it won't look so awkwardly small on a shelf like it does by your fireplace.
Post a Comment