Thursday, February 18, 2010

30 Weeks

Today we're 30 weeks! He *should* be about 15-16 inches long, and weigh about 3 pounds. This week, again, everything is just getting bigger. His eyesight is improving every day, though even at birth it will still not be very keen. A newborn's vision is about 20/400! No wonder they like things RIGHT.IN.THIER.FACES! He's still moving like crazy ALL.THE.TIME. It's been fun for us (and my patient's) to watch. For the first time, last night you could make out a body part poking out. I think he was stretching. It stayed out for a long time. Very cool. It happened again today. It was a hand. And, I must say, the cutest little hand I've ever seen! :) At 30 weeks, I tire easily, his movement hurts me, my back is killing me, I havn't slept more than 45 minutes at a time in about a week, and I can now tell you where EVERY bathroom in Fort Worth is...and which one's are somewhat clean. I have no stretch marks (yet), but you can see EVERY blood vessel in my body! BUT, he's worth it! Here we are when I got home a few minutes ago:




Here's a close up of the sign Brandon made. He is quite proud of this one. He says it's an accurate representation.

I had 2 sick patient's today (in a row) so I went to the mall to kill time. I didn't plan on buying anything, but saw this book and couldn't put it back down. I've already read it to him several times. It is definitely my new favorite! It won't be long before I won't need to read the words. I'll have it memorized.


I don't know why blogger insists on putting it over here. I give up.



1 comment:

Jodi said...

You're the cutest thing EVER! I am so glad things are so good..... keep it up, there, Momma!! :) Praying for sweet Davis!!!

I gotta go find that book now. :)

And thanks so much for praying for my friend Jenny. You are precious.