Thursday, February 25, 2010

31 Weeks

31 weeks isn't a picture week, but here's the info from Babycenter and "What to Expect..." He is over 16 inches long and just over 3 pounds, and headed for a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and he's starting to "plump out." He continues to move ALL.THE.TIME. I don't mind though. Often, it's clear that both arms and both legs are all moving at the same time. And, sometimes I'm certain he's just doing somersaults over-and-over until he gets dizzy. :)

As for me, the sleeping is a little better this week, but the sinus infection is also gone. Everything else continues. We're going Saturday for the 4D ultrasound. I'll post the pictures either sometime this weekend, or Monday night when I get home. It will likely be Monday night. I'll be posting then anyways because we have another appointment with Dr. Tabor.

And, because it seems to bug most of you when I post without any pictures, here's one of my recent favorites. It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with any of the above, but like I said...I love it. Sweet Austin...Love's him some Uncle B! (And, I happen to love both of them VERY much!)

No comments: