Yesterday was 29 weeks! All my info says he's approximately 2 1/2 pounds, and about 15 inches long. We know that's not accurate. We'll see for sure when we go see Dr. Tabor Monday. Nothing new...he's just getting bigger. He's moving like crazy all day long, and ALL over the place at the same time. Sometimes a blow to the lung and bladder at the same time are just plain painful! :) That's ok though. I don't mind. He is beginning to move more when we read to him, and when I'm listening to certain songs in the car. Earlier this week, one of my patient's was wearing a new shirt. I told her that I liked her new shirt. She looked at me with this "look" on her face (you know...the attitude one), and said "Mrs. Besti, you can't wear it. Your tummy's to fat." Well, ok. I did tell her that even after the baby is born, I'm certain I still wouldn't be able to wear it! :) I love my kids!
When we woke up this morning, everything was covered in snow! Not ice, just snow! Brandon could do without it, but I LOVE IT! It started out here sometime between 1-2am early Thursday morning, and right now at 12:30am Friday morning, it's still going! 23 hours later! Unbelievable! At the time of the 10pm news, we'd gotten 9 1/2 inches, and still more comming! I have no pictures of us, but I have some of the snow.
The view on my way home from work. Yes, I was driving...I know..."don't do that!"
Another one from the road.
Part of the back yard. Notice that part of the fence is missing! :) There has been NO wind, therefore, no drifting. We just watched it slowly "grow" this afternoon.
Front yard.
Front yard a little later. Love it!
Our poor neighbor! Left to run an errand, and couldn't get her car back up the driveway! I feel bad laughing, but look at it...Sorry Veronica! Brandon went over to see if he were to shovel the snow away, if it would still be to slick for her to get up, and it was. Again, sorry Veronica!
The pictures do the snow NO justice. We have had HUGE, beautiful snowflakes falling ALL.DAY.LONG. Again I say, I love it! The slush on the roads today is currently turning to a thick layer of ICE. At least we'll get to sleep in tomorrow! I love snow days!
I mentioned it before, but we go back to see Dr. Tabor Monday morning. I'll post about it when I get home from work that night. We'll have another ultrasound to look at his head, neck, back, etc. Thank you for your prayers!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
Just another reason why living in Houston stinks! I'm so jealous!!! What a fun few days!!
Glad to hear he is a-movin' and a-shakin' in there! You're a great Mommy!!!
Guess what.... Brooklyn is cruising on furniture now! Yippee!!!
Post a Comment