Today was also my last day of work...for the next 9 weeks. YAY! I LOVE my job, but I'm ready for some time off. I could have worked part of next week, but I'm supposed to stay away from as many germs and illnesses as possible between now and Wednesday. So, since I work with children, today was the day. Tomorrow, I'm getting a pedicure (cheers from my Aunt Val and sister for sure), we're having my maternity photo's done, and then we're going to the Ranger's game. Yes, I'm going too. Yes, I'm nuts. Or just married to one. You be the judge. :) He said he had to drop me off at the gate because he can't have me trying to walk from the car, then going into labor and ruining his baseball game. I guess it's hard to focus when your wife is driving herself to the hospital. Ha! I wouldn't put it past him...he LOVES his Rangers. Other than tomorrow, I don't plan on doing much of anything until Tuesday. It will be glorious. Perhaps I'll take pictures.
Here we are today:
No comments:
Post a Comment