I saw Dr. Tabor again this morning. He said everything still looks great. Davis is moving as much, if not more than, he should be. His heartrate is good, and at the moment, he appears to be cozy in his dark, warm spot, and we'd like him to stay that way. :) I'm good too. The swelling is still an issue, but it's not a problem (yet). My blood pressure was high for me, but still considered to be within the normal range. He said because things are going so well, he didn't want to do the amnio next week (we'll be one day shy of 38 weeks. the lungs should be fine). Thank goodness!! That HURT! It likely hurt worse because even at only 20 weeks, he wouldn't be still, and they kept having to pull the needle in and out. He said he thinks that would happen again, and the uterus would decide she'd had enough and say "that's it....EVERYTHING is comming out now!" Then he said, "and we don't want that. Emergency c-sections ruin my whole day." :) He said he'd see me next Wednesday morning bright and early. Woohoo!
And, as promised...here I am in my Easter outfit. Dressed for a funeral and the beach at the same time.
(I have no idea what was so funny. B said something, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.)
Thank you all for your continued prayers!! We need them, and feel them. I'll be back Thursday with the 37 week update.
1 comment:
You poor dear. But hey, you're still one HOT Momma! :)
I cannot WAIT for him to get here!!! Greatest day EVER and you'll never be the same! :) Can't wait to "meet" baby Davis!
Post a Comment