Now, onto the room. They aren't the best pictures, but they will do. Here are the pictures of his room.
The view from the doorway. The "picture" to the right of the window is actually a puzzle that took way too many people to finish. The pieces could all go in more than one place. Much to frustrating for me. Ali gets credit for most of it. She worked on it ALL.DAY.LONG one weekend they were here, then Brandon finished it. The "4" to the left of the window is from the old scoreboard at the ballpark. Brandon bought it last year at one of the baseball games, and since Davis' birthday is in April, he thought he should have it.
The view to the right. My parents bought Davis his crib. Love it. The tub next to the crib is where all of his quilts are housed. And, yes...it's THAT full of quilts. :)
The view to the left. You can't see it, but one of the pictures on top of the dresser is Brandon's first little league picture. I love it. Davis will too...someday.
That's all I have today. We've been trying to finish getting ready for him today. We boiled bottle nipples, pump parts, pacifiers, etc. Davis' bag is packed. I started packing mine (I know...Dr. Tabor said to do it WEEKS ago), and we'll pack Brandon's tonight. But, ready or not, he'll be here Wednesday. If I don't make it back on here before then, and I probably won't, please keep us all in your prayers in the comming days! Vasha will be updating the blog at least daily, more when we need to...especially on surgery days (mine and his). We can't wait for you all to see pictures! Check back Wednesday. C-section is scheduled for 9am! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment