Saturday, April 24, 2010

pictures

here's what vesti has sent me the last couple of days.






apparently vesti just told him aunt vasha won't be back until july.  :-(























4 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

He is just adorable!!!! What a blessing for you guys to be home!

Hollie Reese said...

Vesti,
He is just beautiful! I have loved reading your blog. Your faith and positive outlook is inspiring!

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness, I want to JUMP through my computer screen and squeeze him!!! TOO PRECIOUS! We have said many thanksgiving prayers in this house for that sweet boy.... what a gift. :) Sending LOTS of Houston love!

Adam Douglas said...

Hi Vesti and Brandon,

My name is Adam. My wife, Lori, and I are going to be blessed with our second child on May 19th, Garrett. Garrett also has Spina Bifida. I believe in the same location as Davis. Davis is doing amazing! We pray all the time that Garrett will do as well as your son. My friend Jodi Beaver told me about your blog. It is so great and encouraging to us to see Davis doing so well. We have created a blog as well if you would like to follow along, but we are not too good at updating it.

http://theweeklydouglasdigest.blogspot.com/

Sincerely,

Adam, Lori, Avery, and Garrett