Sunday, April 18, 2010

rooming in

Davis passed his hearing test this morning and is wearing a shirt today. Vesti is being discharged today and they will move down to the NICU to room in with Davis tonight. The plan is still for them to all go home together tomorrow. 





his back looks really good.




4 comments:

Hayley said...

So glad things are going so well. What a sweet baby boy!

Steve and I .... said...

Vesti, I have been watching the blog and praying for you guys! Davis is just so cute! I love hearing the Good news. God is showing me His answers to my prayers through your blog. :)

Jodi said...

Oh Sweet Blessed Merciful Jesus.... Davis is GORGEOUS and I am CRYING!!!! Praising Our Abba Father for this sweet life brought to this world for His glory! He is nothing short of a miracle. I am so so so so so happy for you guys!!! Just got back late last night from vacation and had to check here today, of course!!!! I absolutely can not believe you are taking him home today!!! AMAZING! Like I said, he is a ROCKSTAR. And such a cutie. Congrats on cooking a beautiful human. :)

Melanie said...

He is SO cute and it's great to hear (er- read) that he's doing so well! Praise God!